Monday, November 24, 2008

Carrie Underwood In Concert!

Jeff gave me Carrie Underwood Concert tickets for
Mother's Day and today was the payoff!

We saw her at the Nokia Theater in LA.

The opening act was Little Big Town.
They were awesome - real musicians!

Me and my girls!
We Love Carrie!


She had a great show with her playing
a couple of really pretty songs on guitar too!

Luke fell asleep near the end and missed the finale.
The video below shows the end. Everyone was out of their seats!
Pretty awesome night!


We all had so much fun singing!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Oh Oh Oh!!!! How fun!!!!! I love Carrie.. all of her songs are great! I am sure it was an awesome concert!

Mike and Shelby said...

Isn't she great, she seems like such a genuine person too. Glad you had a great time.

...and thank you for the ribbon board tip. I like that idea. I will use the folders too, but I need a place for little reminders that are visible w/o having to go look for them. (I just want it to look neat and organized too! And a ribbon board will probably do the trick.) Thanks!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!