Friday, March 6, 2009

3-6-2009 Friday - Drew's Mission Papers Are In!



Hi Everyone!
Thought you might like to know that our son, Drew, just sent in his papers last week to become a full time missionary for our church. He will be gone for two years somewhere either in the United States or abroad.
Our family is playing a little guessing game if you'd like to participate. I have a world map on the wall that we are peppering with guesses. Tell me your guess of where Drew will be called to serve for the next two years! I will let you know when we receive the letter sometime next week.
Lots of Love - The Starr Family

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

CONGRATS! Um, let's see, Brazil is a pretty hot mission zone right now???

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Carol...I get my blog backrounds from one of 2 free websites. Once you get the hang of doing it, it's super easy to change for different holidays and seasons!!! The first website is called:
thecutestblogontheblock.com

I just search through their free templates and then upload my favorite.

The second website (where I got my current blog background) is called:

theblogfairy.com

It's a business that my talented friend, Emily, started. She's amazing and can do a full "blog makeover" which is what she did for me a few months back (she made the little "header" at the top of our blog). She also has lots of cute, free blog backgrounds too. Check them out!

I've LOVED seeing all the fun things you have been up to lately. You're a master blogger these days!!!

I will call soon. I'd love to chat! Love ya!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!