Monday, August 17, 2009

8-15-2009 Saturday - Fashion Island and a New Puppy!

We picked up Grams Allred and went to Fashion Island this afternoon. We had lunch at Mariposa at Neiman Marcus and then walked over to the Koi pond.

The girls love to come here and pick out there favorite koi and walk around the stepping stones.

Then we went to the pet store for about an hour or so and played with all the puppies.

Shera loved the little brother poochon (mixed poodle and bichon) on the right side and cried when we couldn't bring him home.

But all of us LOVED this little sister poochon and we would have taken her home, but dad said "No!" We even emailed him a photo via iphone to show him how cute she was. Can you believe he won't let us have a third dog????

But we love our puppies too still!!!
Aren't they cute???

3 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

OH MY GOODNESS! When I saw the title, I really thought you got ANOTHER dog! You are a much nicer mom than I will ever be. Thank goodness Grant's right on-board with my strict "NO ANIMAL POLICY!" I am just NOT a pet person. Can you tell? Haha! (I think that kids provide enough poop for me to clean up as it is!! Hehe!) I'm sure I'll soften up and let my kiddos get some goldfish or a hampster one day. :)

Fawn said...

I think you guys are too funny!! But I have to admit they were sooo cute!

Mike and Shelby said...

Oh, that title had my heart pumping a bit at first! Isn't it fun to go see all the cute little puppies at the pet store?

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!