Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9-21-2009 Monday - Luke And The Twins

Luke had a play date with his two best buddies, Drew and Dillon, who happen to be twins.
They are cute little boys at Luke's school. They were in the same class last year for 1st grade and played all the time! But they consider themselves to be triplets actually because all three were born the same day.

My only problem is I can't tell them apart! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's and let them play crazy to get all the energy out. Boy, are twins busy - but cute!

2 comments:

Fawn said...

Gosh, they are all so darn cute! You gotta love this age. And I'm so impressed that you make time to do these kinds of things with your kids! You must have endless energy.

Mike and Shelby said...

They are cute...I would be horrible if I had twins! I can never keep my two girls names straight and they are three years apart! :)

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!