Sunday, October 11, 2009

10-10-2009 Chefs Shera & Luke!

Shera and Luke made everyone lunch and dinner yesterday. We got to order what we wanted for lunch and they made the dinner for us. I ordered cheese and crackers and juice. By the time dinner was done we had 2 dishwashers worth of dishes. ( I should have taken a photo of the kitchen) But they got to be creative and I didn't have to cook! Hooray for Italian marinated uncooked egg noodles heated in the microwave! But Drew did tell me he was ready for me to start cooking again soon! LOL

This was my check for lunch. They supplied the money for me to pay. Wouldn't that be nice in real life?

3 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Mmmm...sounds, um....TASTY! Haha! What cuties. I'm glad they are such good friends and do cute things like that together.

I LOVED to make and serve my family "meals" when I was little too. My mom hated the messes I inevitably made, but I like to think that it inspired my love for cooking. So good for you for letting them! How fun!!!

Rachel Ricchio said...

that's adorable! i heard drew is helping victoria with some of her xmas songs?! that's awesome and can't wait to hear them :)

Mike and Shelby said...

YES! I'd go to that restaraunt ALL THE TIME if they always provided the money with the check. Too cute!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!