Thursday, December 10, 2009

12-1-2009 Tuesday - A Merry Christmas Target

I was at Target the other day and noticed a sign on the front door and a sign hanging up from the ceiling inside the store. It didn't say Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings...

It actually said Merry Christmas!
I was so happy to read these words that I went straight to the customer service and asked to speak to the manager. The lady asked if she could help, but I said I needed the store manager. When he came up and told him I had noticed the Merry Christmas sign on the front door of the store. He nodded and said yes, without any expression on his face. Then I thanked him for displaying the sign and a look of relief came upon his and the lady's faces. He was so glad I didn't say anything negative and he gave me a card to fill out and send to corporate headquarters. If you want to express your thanks and appreciation to Target for having Merry Christmas signs too, you can stop by customer service and ask for a postage paid comment card to send to Target Corporation.

3 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

That's SO cool! Good for you for taking the time to say something!

Mike and Shelby said...

So good to see!

Janice said...

i am going to get a card next time i am at target. I tried to make a point this year to say merry christmas at every store i went to. When i was at j crew they told me they couldnt even say happy holidays there anymore... so sad. Its great to see target with a christmas sign! yay!!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!