Saturday, January 9, 2010

1-9-2010 Saturday - Leap Year...

We actually went on a date last night! It was so much fun having Jeff all to myself for once! We always want to include our kids, we forget to take some time for just us. So we went out for Italian food, walked around, went to Trader Joe's (my fave!), and then saw the movie Leap Year. It was such a cute, feel good, romantic comedy - we loved it! I have to say it was very predictable, but what chick flick isn't? Perfect for a date movie - there were tons of couples in the theater; I forgot what that was like! Here is a taste of what it is about:
After four years of waiting for her boyfriend to propose, Amy decides to follow an old Irish custom that allows the woman to propose on February 29th. However, a funny thing happens on her way to pop the question...
This movie stars Amy Adams (Enchanted) and Matthew Goode (Chasing Liberty) and they are so cute together. Try not to watch the trailer - it will give too much away.
Go see it with your sweetie!!!


3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I totally want to see it. Maybe Mike and I can sneak out before the babe comes next month!

And good for you for going on a date! :)

Nicki said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to Netflix it!

Julie said...

I just saw this last night! I loved it, too!! I loved that it was clean! It made me want to rent a car and drive through all of Ireland!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!