Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7-4-2010 Sunday - We Won't Mention The Numbers Here...

Yes, so it was my birthday last Sunday, I'm not saying any more details than that!!! I did get lots of cute gifts from my family too like: A Day of Scrapbooking with Noel, a special date of my choice with Drew, have a picnic in the park just Luke and me, and go to Build-A-Bear with Shera and then to Mexican for lunch and play "I Spy" together. I also got my favorite - Yankee Candles - they have the best scent ever!!!

Jeff got my favorite - birthday coconut meringue pie!

Then Jeff and the kids lit some smoke bombs in the backyard that even the O'Bryant's could smell five houses away - a week later we still have blue grass!!! Ha!

We laughed as we watched the kids have a good game of twister too. Then we all went around the corner and watched the MV city's fireworks! They were great!!!
And it was a really fun day too!!!

2 comments:

Fawn said...

Birthdays are always fun, but you sound like you had a great one this year! Happy Birthday!

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Carol! I had forgotten that you share your birthday with our country's birthday!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!