Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9-7-2010 Tuesday - How Young Does Grams Look?

Let's play a little game ~
Give your best guess at how young my mom is and whoever gets it right, I'll send you 10 Bucks!
No family is allowed to play - that would be cheating!
(Don't worry mom, I won't tell anyone but the winner if they are right!)
My Brothers, Dean and Vern and my mom and me at the Ritz Restaurant for her birthday dinner.

Cousin Andrea with Drew...

Cousin Lisa with Luke...

Second cousins Finn and August with Shera...

Jeff and Noel...

Cousins Blake and Michele...

Boy, I hope we get her genes!

4 comments:

anna said...

25??

Okay, maybe not 25, but she definitely looks amazing! Now I know where you get your "fountain of youth" genes from. Lucky that Jeff got them somewhere also so you'll always be well matched :)

I think your mom is turning 84.

Happy Birthday! Did she get a big animal cake like Luke??

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Fun game! My guess is 82...??? She seriously looks AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

This is a great brain teaser. I will guess either going on 84 or 85 & that's based on you have 2 older brothers. However,your mom doesn't look a day over 65...in fact she looks better than some of my friends who are in their late 50's & early 60's. Janet Raimann

Mike and Shelby said...

WOW. I think I am too late to join the game, but I would have guessed somewhere in the early 60's! If she really is in her 80's, she looks GREAT!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!