Thursday, April 7, 2011

3-5-2011 Saturday - Always A Bridesmaid...

Well...
At least this year...
Earlier this year we came in 2nd to Servite in CIF Football Finals at the Angel Stadium.
Now we come in 2nd again to Ventura in CIF Basketball Finals at the Anaheim Convention Center.

We went into overtime and lost with a score of 55-56.
Total bummer!!!

I purposely am not in this photo because I was so mad, you wouldn't have wanted to see my facial expression. For those of you who know me - I get way too competitive, I yell at the refs, I yell at the crowd, I stand way too much and jump up and down. Jeff always threatens he'll never take me to another game!!! And don't even get me started on Capo High!!!

But I guess we were at least the Maid of Honor!
Hey, you can't be #1 all of the time!

"WE ARE MISSION!"

The filmed this at our home from 15-24!

No comments:

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!