Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1-19-2009 Monday - So Cal Sunsets!

We were on our way home from the river and when we got off the freeway, we saw one of our gorgeous So Cal Sunsets! Sometimes they are so beautiful people will stop on the side of the road and take photos. I got this one while Jeff was driving and I was in the front passenger seat. They don't even look real at times and seem like a painting, especially with the pinks and purples. We love our sunsets here and think they are even better than Hawaiian Sunsets!

The next day I got this photo when I was leaving my mother's house in Newport Beach. She lives right by the temple and I did snap this while driving to go home.

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!