Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1-20-2009 Tuesday - Noel Gets Her Braces! :)




Well, Noel finally got her braces today! On our way to the ortho, she had her "last apple" and enjoyed it to the fullest! She was not really sure about me leaving and asked if I would stay by her while Dr. Meister did the procedure. She did very well even though she was quite nervous!


Here she is checking them out once they were on! Her first look at her new mouth for the next two years! Yikes!!!


Noel was excited afterward with her pink bands and started texting all her friends to let them know she had new braces!

3 comments:

Fawn said...

I didn't even notice them! They must really look great! Hope your mouth isn't too sore--how nice to have them on already--you'll be done before you know it! Congrats.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I've been loving all these updates! It's so fun to catch up with you guys!

Tell Noel that I think she looks ADORABLE in braces! The two years will fly by!

Mike and Shelby said...

Isn't it funny how all this blogging makes us take the most random pictures?!? It's great! It keeps me updated and "fair" with both of my girls pictures and now I have my camera with me way more than I used to.

She smiles so beautifully with the braces! And pink bands-too cool!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!