Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4-1-2009 Wednesday - Holly's Spring Choir Concert

Holly sang in the MVHS Concert on Wednesday. It was so beautiful. Her teacher, John Elg does a fantastic job with the choirs. I hope he stays long enough for all my kids to sing with him. He asked Holly to sing "O Mio Bambino" in between choirs. So here it is again. I know I've already put it on before, but I think she just gets better and better each time she does it. I think part of it is getting over nerves and just being more comfortable with singing in Italian. Anyway, here it is again...

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I could listen to that all day! She has such a beautiful talent! Glad you shared it again.

Fawn said...

I agree. I could listen to it all day. What talent and what beauty!

legrssn@comcast.net said...

I have to agree - very talented and very pretty. As I have listened to your girls, and Drew, sing I am very impressed with all the musical talent you have in your lovely family. I am also impressed with your blog. It's fun to watch your family literally growing up. I truly enjoy it. Thanks for sharing!!!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!