Thursday, September 10, 2009

9-10-2009 Thursday - It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year...

I think my favorite commercial of all time is the dad riding down the aisle on the shopping cart with his kids at Staples... Do you know that one?
Yes, I made the kids quickly jump out of the car after we were all loaded to get at least one photo before school! All the kids had a great first day. They love their teachers and they all have friends they know already in their classes. Whew!

Holly left at 5:30 this morning to help with ASB and the new freshman, so I didn't get this photo until tonight when she was in her pajamas! That's my girl!!!

Here's the best commercial ever... :)

4 comments:

Janice said...

that commercial cracks be up.. hillarious! thanks for posting it... gave me a good laugh :) I still remember the first day of business math and jeff played toad the wet sprocket and wrote out the lyrics for us to apply to his class.

Mike and Shelby said...

that was always my dad's favorite commercial too....hard to think about Christmas when that song starts to play in December. :)

I am like Holly...love my pj's!

Fawn said...

Amen!

Nicki said...

I was just going to say, my dad always got a kick out of that commercial!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!