Monday, September 14, 2009

9-12-2009 Saturday - Saturday Morning Computers???

Remember Saturday morning cartoons?
So do I...
But this Saturday, I had a realization that my kids don't watch Saturday morning cartoons, even when they don't have anything to do or anywhere to go...
Instead, Shera was looking at our family photos on my computer...

Noel was playing music on her computer...

And Luke was playing games on the family computer...
All at the same time...
Oh well, at least they are active little kids - so I don't worry too much about it. Later that day, Luke was playing with a friend down the street, Shera was working on her scrapbook, and Noel was helping Jeff build the haunted house in our garage.
So much for cartoons :)

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I just saw yesterday that the church's website has games and kid stuff too! Memory, puzzles, I Spy...I was so excited, I pulled Lauren over to play a game of temple memory with me!

Nicki said...

I wonder what'll be when my kids are of the age? Maggie can already navigate to her favorite website.

jenn said...

Carol, I want to know where on the church's website your friend found games and kid stuff!

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!