Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3-31-2010 Wednesday - My Favorite Flowers...

I love flowers...
All flowers - some of my favorites are: Pansies, Morning Glories, Lavender Roses, Tulips, Daffodils, Bearded Iris, Lilacs, and Cherry Blossoms.
But my all time favorite is one that I can only enjoy for a couple precious weeks in the springtime, Wisteria.
I can't pinpoint one thing that I love so much about them.
I love all the different lavender shades that melt into one another on the cluster.
I love how freely they hang and sway in the breeze.
I love the gnarly twisted vines and wispy leaves that flutter like butterflies.
They are romantic.
They are soft.
They are fragile.
I only wish I could enjoy them year round...

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Those are beautiful! Are they in your yard? I'd sit and enjoy my lunches outside while they are in bloom!

...and I LOVE your comments on my blog! They are always so personal and heartfelt. Thank you! ♥

anna said...

Those flowers are beautiful. Spring is such a lovely time of year.

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!