Saturday, September 25, 2010

9-24-2010 Friday - Lunch with the "Moore Girls"

My longest friend since I was 3 years old came to town from Northern California and we got to have lunch together with our mothers yesterday. It was so good to see Monique and Rene and catch up on their lives.

I have so many of my childhood memories intertwined with Monique, she's like a sister to me. Some memories that quickly come to mind: playing mermaids in the pool, watching Mister Bill on Saturday Night Live, sleepovers, laughing until our tummies cramped, liking guys who were friends, climbing trees, visiting the Nitta family and eating sushi, going to school together, playing Hobos, birthday parties, and sneaking out at night! What!?!?
Did you read that Mommy???

3 comments:

anna said...

How nice to keep in touch with good friends.

Unknown said...

8-O I can't believe you confessed! Carol Ann, you are the warp threads in the fabric of my childhood. |-)

The Starr Family said...

Sorry Nique! I hope I don't get grounded! Hee Hee Hee!!! :)

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!