Saturday, September 25, 2010

9-25-2010 Saturday - The First Five???

I signed up to be "The First Five" earlier this year on my friend's, Shelby's, post. And this is what I received in November - a wonderful collection of handmade cards! So, now it's my turn. And this is how it goes...

The first five...People to leave a comment on this post will receive something made by me.
However, there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.... by December 2010.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be - cards, bows, shoes, a bag, frames or a little invention of my own. I may even bake something and mail it to you . Who knows? Not you that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!

Here's the catch, if you choose to do this, you must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog. And if you don't have a blog, just email it to your friends!

Now, three people have already signed up: Barb, Jen and Anna. But I'm supposed to have five in total. So are there two more people out there that are willing to participate in this fun game? Please let me know in the comments! :)

5 comments:

Family Recipes for ALL to enjoy! said...

PICK ME!!! I want to play!! My address is:
PO BOX 52
Teton, ID 83451

Family Recipes for ALL to enjoy! said...

PICK ME!!! I want to play!! My address is:
PO BOX 52
Teton, ID 83451

Leslie Girl said...

ha..I just realized that I commented under my other blog address that you wouldn't know it was me :)

Nicki said...

Ok! I'll do it!

The Starr Family said...

Okay thanks, that's it!
I've got Barb, Jen, Anna, Leslie, and Nicki on board! Thanks so much girls! I'll be sending it out soon! :)

School Year Highlights!

School Year Highlights!
Drew's drama club went to NYC over the holidays!

Holly's Classical Voice Recital

Noel won Castille Elementary Student of the Year from the Kiwanis Club. She's here with Peter Vidmar - 2x Olympic Gold & 1x Olympic Silver Medal winner.

Church History Tour Easter Break

Church History Tour Easter Break
Palmyra - Joseph Smith's home where he grew up!

We went to Niagara Falls too!

The Angel Game!

The Angel Game!
We got on the big screen!